Society of Igbo Professionals (SIP) was founded by Michael Ifeanyi Orekyeh, the Program Coordinator in June 2014 and remains focused in its drive for development of an Igboland that is World Class, in terms of human capital, infrastructure, healthcare, economy and living space.
Job Title: Social Media / Communications Manager
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media / Communications Manager to join our team
- As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence
- You will be working closely with the Technical team and Project manager to ensure that your communications are in tune with the overall goals.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as hootsuite.
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with other departments and respond to live chats.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
June 19, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.