Npower Registration Portal 2020/2021
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Looking for Npower Registration Portal? If YES! Then you are on the right page.
The Federal Government will soon reopen portal for enrollment of a new batch of Npower beneficiaries at www.npower.gov.ng
This page will guide you with the relevant application tips, eligibility requirements and other relevant details.
You will get an explicit information on how to fill the N-power registration form, and also carry out your Npower Registration successfully.
If you’ve been wishing to join the Npower programme, then you must follow the steps stated below to carry out your registration.
Take your time to read this guide before application to avoid disqualification.
The NPower Programme was inaugurated by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016 under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) with the mandate of lifting citizens out of poverty through capacity building, investment, and direct support.
The programme has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far with 200,000 from Batch A which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from Batch B which kicked off in August 2018 across the key industries targeted by the programme – agriculture, health, education, and tax.
Requirements for NPower Registration 2020
All interested applicants who want to participate in this new stream of Npower Registration must meet the under listed requirements;
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 35 years before December 31st, 2020.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for NPower Registration 2020
Interested candidates should click here to apply now: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Visit NPower Recruitment Portal portal.npower.gov.ng → apply.npower.gov.ng.
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (E.g Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- All application must be submitted on or before the registration deadline.
What Next After Registration?
Once you’ve successfully completed your Npower Registration on Npower registration portal, then you’ll have to wait for the list of successful candidates.
Successful candidates will take part in the aptitude test and physical verification to confirm the authenticity of credentials provided during registration.
Also Register For The Following Federal Government Jobs Available Online: