NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Application
We are aware that there are a lot of persons seeking for opportunity in the National Drug & Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment 2020.
However, it is good that you desire to work with this National Agency, but it is more important that you wholely understand the NDLEA Registration procedures & requirements if you must apply successfully.
On this page, we shall give you updated information on how to successfully register for NDLEA Recruitment 2020. Don’t be in a haste, take your time to read, so as to understand the NDLEA registration processes.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of January 1990. The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Requirements
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment Online
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA recruitment 2020 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2020.
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
You have to note carefully that NDLEA Recruitment 2020 form is currently not available online. All application are done on NDLEA Portal, as such you shouldn’t fall prey to cyber fraudsters.
As soon as NDLEA Portal is open for application, we shall update this page.
For further questions about NDLEA recruitment 2020 & online registration, use the comment box bellow.