NALDA RECRUITMENT 2020
We have received tons of questions regarding the NALDA Recruitment 2020 from prospective Nigerian applicants.
Some of the NALDA Volunteer questions seeking for answers are as follows;
- Is the application form & portal for NALDA Recruitment 2020 out?
- Why can’t I access the NALDA registration portal?
- What are the requirements for NALDA application?
- How can I login to NALDA volunteer recruitment portal?
However, we’ll address and make clarification on some of these pressing questions right on this page. Make sure you read this article to the end.
Just a little recap, NALDA is an acronym of National Agricultural Land Development Authority. The scheme will provide opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of NALDA in the three main NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of Nalda recruitment to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
Requirements for NALDA Recruitment 2020 Programme
All Interested persons who wish to apply for NALDA Volunteer Programme are to meet the following requirements;
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must have a Local Government Identification letter (Not to be uploaded)
- You must have a recent passport photograph (Scanned and not more than 150KB)
- Academic qualification (No level specified but being a graduate is an advantage)
- Work experience(Minimum year not specified)
- Agricultural area of specialization(listed)
How To Login NALDA Portal for Registration
To login Nalda Recruitment Portal, follow this link: https://www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer/
- Login and fill the your details
- Confirm your details
- After confirmation, click on the SUBMIT Button and wait for the shortlisting
Reasons why NALDA Recruitment 2020 Portal is not opening
We are aware that our application portal is still not accessible and we are deeply sorry for the inconveniences it has caused you.
We are redesigning and upgrading to more robust database version to serve you better. Once we are done with this upgrade, we shall inform the general public to continue with their registration.
We appreciate you for your interest in Nalda Volunteer Programme. Thanks!
For more information about Nalda Volunteer Programme, CLICK HERE