Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum 2020
Applications Are Open for Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum Online Media Training 2020.
The ICYF an international organization affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), and the Beyoğlu Education and Culture Foundation (BECF).
Vision of the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF)
ICYF envisions empowered youth across the OIC region actualizing their full potential for the sustainable development of their communities, nations, and the world, driven by the Islamic values of cooperation, excellence and unity.
Objectives of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum Online Media Training
- Empowering youth participation in media;
- Identifying the possible media work directions and strategies reflecting participants’ social realities;
- Enhancing young journalists to understand and evaluate the reliability of journalistic craft (e.g. non-biased reporting, usage of proper sources);
- Promoting youth media participation in diverse communities.
Programme Elements for Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum Online Media Training
- Media – Digital Literacy
- Power of Social Media
- Digital Campaigns
- Youth and Media Culture
- Journalism in Crisis Management
- Effective Social Media Content Introduction and Presentation
- Secrets of Photography and Video Montage
- Content Creation for Digital Media
- Journalistic Article Writing
- Drone Filming
- How Newsroom Operates
- Arts and Culture representation in Media
- Introduction to Data Journalism
- Digital Visual Storytelling
(Also Apply: NALDA Volunteer Programme 2020 for Youths )
TRAINING FORMAT AND TIMELINE
- The training programme will be combination of theoretical and interactive sessions via zoom.
- Timeline: 13 – 30 July 2020
The online platform and its technical information pack will be shared only with the selected participants.
- Full attended participants will be awarded with a verified certificate issued by ICYF and programme partners.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English
- Aged between 18–35
- Strong Media background (study, work experience or interest)
- Involved in/or have coordinated media related project
- Commitment to attend the full course of the Online Media Training
Selection Committee will evaluate the applications based on eligibility and criteria if the committee decides for further information can set online interview as the last stage of selection.
Selected participants will receive an email confirmation containing online program details. Due to a tight schedule, there will be not an opportunity to inform those who are not selected. The general information on selection results will be posted at ICYF website and social media accounts.
June 21, 2020 at 23:50 (GMT+3, ISTANBUL TIME)
How to Apply
All interested participants should Click Here To Apply Online
For more information & questions, visit the ICYF online portal or email : email@example.com