Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to work as a member of the Global Recruitment Team based in Nigeria representing the University of Leicester and international foundation and year one programmes at Leicester Global Study Centre (LGSC). Reporting directly to the International Officer for Sub-Saharan Africa and Director of Marketing and Admissions at LGSC, implementing a coherent and effective strategy to support these through to enrolment.
APPLY ALSO: Shell Graduate Employment Opportunities 2021
- Recruitment: Developing recruitment channels for specific markets of a prescribed region and delivering against the recruitment targets for those markets.
- Conversion: Managing enquiries and applications from these markets and implementing a coherent and effective strategy to support these through to enrolment.
- Implementing a coherent and effective approach to these markets that supports positive brand and business development.
- Autonomously representing the University of Leicester/LGSC overseas (outside of Nigeria) on a regular basis (up to 10 weeks of travel a year).
- Effectively managing network of channels to ensure that these markets are performing on target.
- Work closely and effectively with the wider FSO and ERD team, including Admissions, Global Business Operations, and Marketing to ensure a coherent and sector leading approach.
- Contributing to the wider business through sharing of best practice with the wider marketing and recruitment community and supporting or driving business development opportunities.
- Researching and operationalizing an effective marketing and recruitment plan for the market to ensure all targets are met, our brand is enhanced.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Responsible for achieving recruitment targets for the assigned markets, in line with institutional objectives
- Extensive overseas travel to exhibitions, schools, colleges and higher education institutions as well as key partners and educational representatives in market.
- To plan successful, time and cost-effective recruitment trips ensuring key objectives and individual targets are met.
- To develop and maintain an agent network in each market to assist with international student recruitment.
- To identify and develop a network of partner schools and higher education institutions to assist with student recruitment.
- To develop recruitment plans for prescribed markets within a given region.
- To contribute to the development of the Regional Market Plan.
- To support the Regional Manager in identifying new potential markets within the prescribed region and developing market plans as appropriate.
- Work with other colleagues within the Future Students Office to build effective relationships throughout the students’ journey from enquiry to enrolment.
- To develop an excellent understanding of the educational system in each market of responsibility and to work with the Regional Manager to ensure these are accurately reflected in the admissions process.
- Work alongside PACE to support the development of effective alumni networks in the prescribed region.
What we can offer you:
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Nigeria.
You Might Also Like: