Genesis Group Recruitment 2020
Genesis Group Nigeria limited invites suitably qualified and interested candidates to apply for the under listed Job Vacancies in her establishment.
This page will guide you with the relevant information and tips on how to successfully apply for Genesis Group Recruitment 2020.
However, applying for Genesis Group Recruitment is not that difficult as you may think. You are advised to follow the instructions here carefully to successfully apply.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Head of Human Resources Operations
- Kitchen Assistant
- Financial Controller – GM/AGM
- Senior Accountant
- CCTV Operator
- Store Account Officer
- Machine Operator
- Team Supervisor
- General Manager, Industrial Catering
- Cinema Operator
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
Qualification for Genesis Group Recruitment 2020
- Minimum of O’Level or National Certificate of Education (NCE), Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent (Depending on what you are applying for)
- B.Sc degree (For professional positions)
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates who are willing and available should apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more enquiries regarding Genesis Group Recruitment 2020, please kindly drop a message using the comment box. Thanks.
We encourage you to share this information to your loved ones on WhatsApp and Facebook groups. You might be helping someone.